Contact Your Union Local or Regional Council

If you need to contact your Local Union or Regional Council rep with questions about your membership, find them with the UBC millwright locator tool below.

  • Select your state or province in the dropdown menu below to begin.
  • Click the “Next” button to continue.
  • Scroll down to view the map of your state or province that appears.
  • Click the red box for the Local or Regional Council defined in your specific location on the map.
  • After selecting, results will display the appropriate contact information for your Local or Regional Council.

"The UBC millwright crews did very well and they were very professional. The UBC has provided us with a level of expertise that is beyond what we expected. The most important asset is their skill set. The training that the UBC provides millwrights is to be commended."

Mike Arnoff, Owner, Arnoff (Mechanical Equipment) Moving

UBC Millwrights

Join the UBC Millwrights

Take the First Step